Automatically back up the remote or local MySQL databases to the other MySQL server with a powerful task scheduler, make full / incremental / differential backup. That is creating a full or partial backup of the source MySQL server to the destination MySQL server.
Create a task
the item or select the item and then click Create Task
button to create a new task.
: Welcome to the Task Wizard! Please click Next
to continue, or Cancel
Step 1 - Task Name
: Enter the name and the comment of the task. Please do not enter an existent task name even if the original task had already been moved to the category Deleted Tasks
. Please view the existent task in the category
"All Avtive Tasks" or "Deleted Tasks".
Step 2 - Source MySQL Server
: Enter the information of the source MySQL server. The software will back up the databases from the source MySQL server to the destination MySQL server. How to set up the options of Source MySQL Server?
Step 3 - Select Databases
: Select the databases which you want to back up, choose the Backup Type
, set up the Advanced Settings
and Tablespaces option
. The Differential Backup
is not available in the task. How to set up the options of the databases?
Step 4 - Destination MySQL Server
: Enter the information of the destination MySQL server. The software will back up the databases from the source MySQL server to the destination MySQL server. How to set up the options of Destination MySQL Server?
Step 5 - Execute SQL Script
: Enter the SQL script for running. The software can execute SQL statements before and after backing up. How to set up the options for Executing the SQL Script?
Step 6 - Task Scheduler
: Choose the scheduler for running the task. The task will run on schedule with professional Task Scheduler
, and with the Begin date
and End date
). How to set up the options of Task Scheduler?
Step 7 - Task Information
: View the task information. Click Finish
to create a task, or click Back
if you want to review or change any settings.
After clicking Finish
, a new Back up MySQL databases to the other server
task will be created. It will automatically appears in the Task List
- Task - Back up MySQL databases to the SQL files
- Task - Back up a MySQL database to the other database
- Task - Restore MySQL databases from the backup files
- Task - Restore MySQL databases from the other server
- Task - Restore a MySQL database from the other database
- Task - Execute SQL Script
- Page - MySQL Server
- Page - Source Server and Database
- Page - Destination Server and Database
- Page - Select Databases
- Page - Select Source Items
- Page - Add Backup Files
- Page - Recovery Databases
- Page - Backup Files
- Page - Upload Backup Files
- Page - Execute SQL script before starting and after ending
- Page - Enter SQL Script
- Page - Task Scheduler
- Options - MySQL Database Advanced Settings
- Options - Backup File Settings
- Options - Compression Options
- Options - Back up Tablespaces
- Options - SMTP Options
- Protocol - SSL Protocol
- Protocol - SSH Tunneling