Upload Backup Files - Automatic Backup Scheduler for MySQL
Automatic Backup Scheduler for MySQL
> Help Document
> Task Wizard
> Upload Backup Files
Upload Backup Files
Choose the options for uploading the backup files. You can upload the backup files to a FTP server, an email box ( Gmail, Hotmail, etc. ) or just save them to the local disk.
- Don't upload backup files, just save them to local disk: If you choose the option, the software will not upload the backup files, just save them to the folder you set on Backup Files Page.
- Upload backup files:
The software will automatically upload the backup files after backing up every time.
- Upload the backup files to a FTP Server: The backup files will be uploaded to a FTP server. Click Settings to set up the FTP options.
- Send the backup files to an Email box via SMTP: The backup files will be send to an email box ( Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Live Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, Outlook, etc. ) via SMTP server ( Free SMTP Server ). Click Settings to set up the SMTP options.
- Delete the local backup files if successfully uploaded: If you check the option, the local backup files will be deleted after uploading.
Note: You will not find the backup files on the local disk after deleting them.
- Task - Back up MySQL databases to the SQL files
- Task - Back up MySQL databases to the other server
- Task - Back up a MySQL database to the other database
- Task - Restore MySQL databases from the backup files
- Task - Restore MySQL databases from the other server
- Task - Restore a MySQL database from the other database
- Task - Execute SQL Script
- Page - MySQL Server
- Page - Source Server and Database
- Page - Destination Server and Database
- Page - Select Databases
- Page - Select Source Items
- Page - Add Backup Files
- Page - Recovery Databases
- Page - Backup Files
- Page - Execute SQL script before starting and after ending
- Page - Enter SQL Script
- Page - Task Scheduler
- Options - MySQL Database Advanced Settings
- Options - Backup File Settings
- Options - Compression Options
- Options - Back up Tablespaces
- Options - SMTP Options
- Protocol - SSL Protocol
- Protocol - SSH Tunneling
Copyright © 2021 Database Think Software. All rights reserved.